Prep work takes as long as scrolling

amazingkevin

I feel asleep at the saw twice today,I hate prep work and my shop is to dusty to do painting but they want it painted any way.The clear coat and fairy dust hides all the dust and imperfections ,thank God.attachicon.gif013.jpgattachicon.gif014.jpgattachicon.gif015.jpgattachicon.gif016.jpg

Superb work Kevin, she who must be obeyed loves them too. Great stuff. Re preparation. My old mentor, when I was an apprentice used to tell me, never forget the 6 P's....................." Proper Preparation Prevents P**s Poor Performance". I've never forgotten it and there's a whole load of truth there. I think you need to visit the drug store and get some Stay Awake pills.  :lol:  :lol:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: . Take it easy.

Rob Roy.

Superb work Kevin, she who must be obeyed loves them too. Great stuff. Re preparation. My old mentor, when I was an apprentice used to tell me, never forget the 6 P's....................." Proper Preparation Prevents P**s Poor Performance". I've never forgotten it and there's a whole load of truth there. I think you need to visit the drug store and get some Stay Awake pills.  :lol:  :lol:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: . Take it easy.

Rob Roy.

Books before boys because boys bring baby's,lol i had to throw that in ,Yes Rob Roy,Now  i need a photo room ,. a dust proof prep room ,a scroll room and a room to put all this stuff in.God makes a way I'll tell you that! I got what ever i wanted at the food bank yesterday where most of these went.The pharmacist was grinning ear to ear when he got his and the other pharmacists came out of the wood work to thank me for theirs ,made my day as i just drop them off when i can and usually nobody i made for is there on that day except yesterday ,I left with a possum grin ear to ear!Thanks! :) :) :) :)