Chinese Script

Jim Finn

This is a special order I did for a local Doctor.  I have no idea what it means.  She did not say.  Maple inlaid into cedar.   attachicon.gifCHinese script.jpg

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning , :rofl:  i don't know either :shock:Jim ,You are a master of disquise.I've never been able to find you pilot holes.When your good your good.!Whoa, you go thru a lot of cedar.That reminds me ,All of my cedar is out of site out of mind .Good time to use it for Christmas items!Thanks! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by amazingkevin

Yes  a lot of folks really like these boxes.  I had a lady tell me last week that when she gave one of my boxes to a friend, with her name inlaid into the lid she loved it so much she was in tears.  I had another lady call me yesterday just to tell me how much the person that she gave one of my crosses to loved it.  She wants me to make another box for her now.  I get a lot of repeat business.