Saying Hello

lawson56

Just joined this Village this morn,thought I would say hello,I have been scrolling for about 5yr's now.Started out with a big Craftsman single speed,1 blade type,my dad gave me.No dust blower!Boy was I amazed to see that when I bought my new one.I have won several 1st place ribbons for my work here at the County Fair(Southern Tenn,I am glad my Dad gave me that old saw to get me started.

Lawson,

So glad that you found us here at the Village. You will find a bunch of friendly type folks around here. So if you have any questions, or for that matter answers please jump on in and help as you can and ask for it when you need it. There is alot offered here so make sure you walk the streets of our village and get to know your way around. Hope to see you around the village.

Hi Lawson. Welcome to the Village. We're glad you found us. My dad got us an old craftsman single speed pin-ended scroll saw when I was a kid. The thing was so loud and vibrated so much, it would dance off the table. It wasn't until many years later, I bought a better Craftsman that I discovered the joys of scrolling. Its amazing what a good saw will do. Anyway, welcome aboard. We'd love to see some of you work. You can find a [tut]tutorial here[/tut] on how to set up a User Gallery. Its a lot of fun to see other's work. Jump on in and have some fun! :thumbs:

• 2 years later...