NON AROMATIC CEDAR 16" SOARING EAGLE

amazingkevin

Perhaps I'll have to do a robin on a stand instead of an eagle  :lol: but I will cut it because even if it's not your countries mascot it looks terrific. As for picture stands, I keep getting asked for people pets to be cut on stands they provide the pictures in fact someone ask for there Labrador to be done today they wanted it in a frame but as it was black couldn't get the pattern to work so I said give me a lager picture and I'll cut it on a stand so thanks for the idea Kev it's a seller. Roly

Hang in there,it only gets better!

"Free wood supplier"?  Tell us more....

Love the grain use and the finish looks to be great!

Scott (I'm cheap but not free) B

free wood is everywhere,All the cabinet shops throw away  ready to use sizes for the scroll saw.My friend does lots of hard wood projects that are big .Not scroll saw size and gives me the scraps.Thanks for looking.I find free wood on Craigs list a lot too.hardwoods etc

My new free wood supplier needs a project from me for his good customer.The lady has the type of home to where things fit or not .He was very surprised to see the names of her to children i made on the shelve.So he's going to try and eagle made from the wood she had him build something else out of.Each wing took 26 minutes roughly,the body the same and the base just a few.One inch cedar cut good with the scroll reverse #9 and then the Nicky name goes to the neighbor down the street.attachicon.gif016.jpgattachicon.gif017.jpgattachicon.gif018.jpgattachicon.gif019.jpgattachicon.gif021.jpgattachicon.gif022.jpgattachicon.gif023.jpgattachicon.gif024.jpgattachicon.gif025.jpgattachicon.gif026.jpgattachicon.gif027.jpgattachicon.gif015.jpg

How do you keep soft wood like this from breaking so easily? I switched to hardwoods when I accidentally dropped a 17" train I had made from pine and it shattered into numerous pieces!