More on the way

amazingkevin

Excellent work Kev I love the red and white speckle seconded one in how did you get that done? did you flick a paint brush at it. Roly 

Funny you would ask Roly. a lot of these glitter cans are stopped up ,spit and sputter drip and drool coming out of the can rather than spray out.I've come up with a few reasons why but not really sure.Most cans have pressure loss ,i think the glitter makes for a not tight leak proof seal under the spray valve as one of the reasons from new they are like this and not cheap either $7 .00 a can! :shock:Thanks for looking Roly!

Hey Kevin,  looking good.   I noticed you are using the picture of the Christmas tree I made,   here is the website that I got the pattern from.  You may find more pieces you will like.  http://www.sg-patterns.com/free-stained-glass-patterns.html

Awesome work.

Thanks Chris, My friend seen it some where in my paper work here and wanted a couple.Thanks for the site i'll look around there!

did you ever stop for a meal?

As a matter of fact i have to fast now again .My car blew another power steering hose $165.00 job  , so there goes my lunch money gas money and mad money for the month.I have very little to live on to start with and the car repairs when they come in devastate me. God brought me to it he'll bring me through it! Thanks for looking buddy,I'll have to sit with in an arms length of you at I- hop to wolf some of your pancakes when you not looking,lol :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

There can't be many more cashiers left without names Kevin, what will you do then??? ;)   Great work as usual.

Marg

I thought about that many times and i know nursery's kindergartens etc have a budget for supply s,and i though about making 30morv40 printed names on a stand they could finger paint and take home as an art lesson project for keep sake memory's.Thanks Marge! :):D;):D:lol::cool:

Funny you would ask Roly. a lot of these glitter cans are stopped up ,spit and sputter drip and drool coming out of the can rather than spray out.I've come up with a few reasons why but not really sure.Most cans have pressure loss ,i think the glitter makes for a not tight leak proof seal under the spray valve as one of the reasons from new they are like this and not cheap either $7 .00 a can! :shock:Thanks for looking Roly!

When that happens to me I take the nozzle off and drop it in a egg cup full of WD40 overnight or if it fits the WD40 can swap them and spray WD40 through it,that usually does the trick. Roly

I use to do spray paint art, still do a little, and I use to take all my caps off the cans and keep them in a mason jar filled with mineral spirits.   Keeps the caps clear.     Also, make sure you tip the can upside down when done and spray for a second or too to clear the paint out of the cap.

I use to do spray paint art, still do a little, and I use to take all my caps off the cans and keep them in a mason jar filled with mineral spirits.   Keeps the caps clear.     Also, make sure you tip the can upside down when done and spray for a second or too to clear the paint out of the cap.

Sounds like a plan,Chris ! Thanks ;) ;) ;)