A Problem

merlin

Hi people a wee problem I have is the pattern is from a book/catalouge, or on my computer.

A few years back I had a virus problem and may have destroyed the copies on the computer.

Does any one know where it came from or who the designer is.

As you sea I have the pattern .....BUT............How is the center trunk attached.

That is what I have missing.......I remember ......I think............It was on the cover of something............................. it was cream with red beads.

Any help please Christmas is nearly here and I promised this to the cafe owner that has my work on display....................

Thanks

Merlin

Click

Tree.pdf

Edited by merlin

I'm sorry Merlin, I can't help you out. I don't recognize the tree from any of my magazines, do you have a picture of the finished item? It would be fine if you posted a picture of it finished, that's allowed by site rules. I think that that is the only way, that someone will be able to help out with this request. Maybe not.

Len

Well a quick fix is a square dowel and cut the tree 4 times and glue on each side of the dowel or use a round dowel and spe accordingly for a three sied tree,if this helps you?

Hi people a wee problem I have is the pattern is from a book/catalouge, or on my computer.

A few years back I had a virus problem and may have destroyed the copies on the computer.

Does any one know where it came from or who the designer is.

As you sea I have the pattern .....BUT............How is the center trunk attached.

That is what I have missing.......I remember ......I think............It was on the cover of something............................. it was cream with red beads.

Any help please Christmas is nearly here and I promised this to the cafe owner that has my work on display....................

Thanks

Merlin

Click