New Guy Here

bluelucky

Hello all. Well I've been scrolling for about 8 yrs. now, But the last 18 months have been sober. I started scrolling to pass time while I waited for the paint to dry on cabinets my dad makes and I spray the Finish. I use to be a asst. chef at a contry club in Raleigh N.C. from 1998-2003 but got burned out and moved back to Indianapolis to be close to family. I'm an ex-marine SEMPER FI. I enjoy camping cooking and playing any sport possible. I'm really taking up to scrolling very serious now to try and sell some more of my stuff. I love the site so far and I know this place will be really hopping in a few more months just wait and see.

Best Regards and God Bless You All

Michael.............Indy.......... :cool:

Welcome to the website. I'm glad you enjoy it. I can't wait to see some more of your work. The stuff in your gallery is really nice. I especially like the crosses. Are you selling your stuff currently? Where do you sell your scrollworks? I've always wanted to sell some of my stuff on the side, but life is much to busy right now. Maybe someday, though. ;) I know several people that has had good luck with Etsy.com. If I ever sell, I'll probably start there. That way I don't have to maintain a large inventory. Anyway, welcome to the village. There are lots of great people here and we're glad to have you on board! :cool: