3 Day Weekend

Travis

Well, we have a 3 day weekend here, and wouldn't you know it, there's a snow storm moving in. I guess its a good excuse to play with the saw a bit. I cut Clayton's squirrel pattern last weekend and hope to frame it up. I also started my Einstein portrait. I'm hoping to get that framed up too. I'm not quite sure what to work on next, though. Kerry's Shatnerportrait seems to be calling my name, but I also have some of Steve Good's projects I'd like to try, too. Hrmmm... Darn my indecision! :?

Anybody else got some scrolling ambitions this weekend?

It sure is going to be nice to have 3 days in the shop. I will actually get a picture up of the gun cleaning stand I made. Bout time!!! :oops:

I took the wife out last night so I could get some extra time in the shop today, plus I am going to make her something nice to help the cause :lol: I should say 2 and half days because I will be plopped in front of the TV watching the great American race on Sunday The Daytona 500 :cool: have been watching it for 26 years (all my life) and I love every minute of the left hand turns. Was thinking of buying a homebrew kit for it but I cannot wait that long. LOL ;)

Enjoy the days in the shop all and cannot wait to see the winner of the contest.

Be safe

Jesse