One of 6 this is Chachi's

amazingkevin

Very Nice.  I watched the tutorial, so I think I'm going to give it a try this weekend.  Any preference on Blades and do you have a suggestion on the size?

And is that 1/2 inch plywood?

Amazing you could tell it's 1/2" i rarely use 1/2" as its hard to come by,Oh #5 #7 blade will get the job done nicely! :D

Kevin,

Nice cutting on a nice pattern, but I have a question.  You asked for a pattern 1 day and showed the finished product the next day.  Do you ever sleep?  You are certainly fast.  Most people that watch me, consider me to be only half fast.  :lol:

jerry

I would have cut all 6 patterns in the same day but I'm low on energy.The doc gave me a shot of b12 but i still feel the same.He said my blood work says I'm low on testosterone .I can believe that ,and low on vitamin D

Excellent job, Kevin !! As always, putting out some quality work there..

I wish i had a good woman around here to get the best out of me,Someone who's not bad at paper work ,organizing,etc.I lack lots of interest getting started and a phone call puts the brakes on everything.Thank friend.Doing 10 ,20 projects a day used to be a normal day.

Hi len, wish you were here i have so much finish materials all new some used,I really need a dust proof area to do this also?No idea what to use?

Kevin Wal-mart sells a plant green house that some people use and some use pvc built in the shape of a big rectangle with clear shower curtains or tarps wraped over and around it....you may try one of those