One of 6 this is Chachi's

amazingkevin

That looks like the pattern that Jerry made for you in your word art Pattern Request.    Jerrys pattern was a Sans Serif font with cursive over it.  Sure that wasn't Jerrys pattern?

Nice job cutting out the pattern as always.  :)

Russell

Bahahaha i took from the bottom of the pile in the printer

Russ is right Kevin it is Jerry's I just went and looked at his, So he deserves the credit for this one Mine had Times New Roman Font for the big word....

OOp's  Yours is coming Chachi,if fact the lady that shorted me a hundred dollars is now responding to my calls on facebook when she seen her home city ,Gottcha Bahahaha

OOp's  Yours is coming Chachi,if fact the lady that shorted me a hundred dollars is now responding to my calls on facebook when she seen her home city ,Gottcha Bahahaha

Good deal I hate when customers order something then don't wanna pay up or don't have the ba.......ummm testicals to say that they want it or free until after your done cutting and show it to them when you tell them the price......