Skil model 3335-7

Was hinting around for a scroll saw for father's day and nobody came through.  Sort of.  My future SIL, showed up today with a like new Skil model 3335-7 that his widowed neighbor was giving away.  No blades, box or wrenches, but came with instructions.    Free is nice.  Anybody have any tips about this brand and model.  Have to get blades for it tomorrow.

Was hinting around for a scroll saw for father's day and nobody came through.  Sort of.  My future SIL, showed up today with a like new Skil model 3335-7 that his widowed neighbor was giving away.  No blades, box or wrenches, but came with instructions.    Free is nice.  Anybody have any tips about this brand and model.  Have to get blades for it tomorrow.

I got  brand new sagura 16" scroll saw.I finally adjusted everything ,belt drive ,pulleys and all.What a noisy contraption.I tryed cutting some wood and it is pathetic .I should have donated to the thrift store that has a p 20 delta for $100.but instead i put it out for bulk pick  up

Edited by amazingkevin