Help with air control

papabrett2011

I need some solid advice, I have a very small room with no ventilation.  It measures 5.5' x 9' (less that 400 cubic feet)  There is a very small window that was covered that I can port through.  I simply need some way to keep air quality under control and not getting out to the rest of the house.  Needless to say I have not been able to do anything for 2 years now since I lost my previous space due to grandkids living here now.  If anyone has some ideas I am very open.  Equipment I have and use (yes it all fits).  22" Excalibur Scroll Saw, Belt sander, Orbital Sander, Router, Table Saw, Mini Lathe, Drill press, shop vac and a air cleaner.  Mainly was used to make toys and Christmas ornaments.   Please, please, please help!  I really miss my woodworking

'

Have thought about putting a wall mount vacuum outside room (would have to travel 8') but it would have to prevent any dust loss to house.

Well out doors wood working solves a lot of dust issues.Lots of talk about dust collecting here .look in the search box for what you want to know ,top right of this page.