hello from wales u.k

nosmas59

hello bought my scroll saw now in prosess of geting other bit's and pieces together blades, bench,light e.t.c never done it before but the more i find on here and other sites i think it's something i am going to enjoy allways liked working with wood but not enough room for bigish projects but i think this hobby is just right for a little corner of my own

Hi Colin and welcome to the Village, We have a few scrollers from the UK so you are not alone I am sure once you get up and running and cut your first piece you will be hooked just like the rest of us there are plenty of patterns for you to choose from so pick a pattern make some sawdust . any questions just fire away they are a great bunch on here and more than willing to help out................Paul :) ps Thursday night 2100hrs gmt pop in the chat room and say Hello.

Welcome to the Village. We're glad you found us. You're right, once you get started, I think you'll really enjoy yourself. I wish I would have discovered scrolling when I was in my apartment in LA. Its a great form of woodworking without the need for a lot of space. The best thing to do is just grab a pattern and start working. Don't overthink it too much. Its easy when you get started. And in the end, you'll have a really cool project. I can't wait to see your first cutting. Anyway, welcome aboard. Jump in and have some fun! :thumbs:

• 2 years later...