Flea Market sales

lawson56

Well I went to my Favorite Flea Market yesterday,1st Time on a Saturday.Calling for rain today.got there early, set up,It was like a Ghost Town.:oI was in my usual spot, normally not all by myself:sad:.My Wife and I was dumb founded.Other finders were there but at least 100 yards away,finally a few people started walking around,but no one was coming down my way, I was the only one down there.I finally moved all my stuff down with the rest,and even with the VERY LOW crowd I walked out over a $100.I was happy with that.all the yrs I have been going there I have never seen it that bad.Then it hit me,Last of the mth.:oops:

On 4/30/2017 at 4:42 AM, lawson56 said:

Well I went to my Favorite Flea Market yesterday,1st Time on a Saturday.Calling for rain today.got there early, set up,It was like a Ghost Town.:oI was in my usual spot, normally not all by myself:sad:.My Wife and I was dumb founded.Other finders were there but at least 100 yards away,finally a few people started walking around,but no one was coming down my way, I was the only one down there.I finally moved all my stuff down with the rest,and even with the VERY LOW crowd I walked out over a $100.I was happy with that.all the yrs I have been going there I have never seen it that bad.Then it hit me,Last of the mth.:oops:

Well that's enough to take the little lady out on the town.