A few quick cutouts

rdatelle

Well I finally got around to cutting a couple of Iggy's patterns out until I ran out of wood. Just picked up some more so I will be cutting a few more out. The first picture is from Iggy's patterns. The second one is something I got off the net and the third is Steve Goods pattern. All from scrap wood so far. Still have to do a little sanding and then put the finish on them. P.S. My granddaughter is going to paint the faces on the cats.

puzzle.jpg

cats.jpg

car.jpg

Edited by rdatelle

Thanks Iggy, Just finished 4 more. Charging up my camera battery and then I'll put those on to. So far I cut 6 out of the 8 that I got from you. Two more to do tomorrow. I'll be getting my Grand kids this weekend and I'm going to have them pick out some of your patterns that they might like.

On 6/15/2017 at 9:41 AM, rdatelle said:

Well I finally got around to cutting a couple of Iggy's patterns out until I ran out of wood. Just picked up some more so I will be cutting a few more out. The first picture is from Iggy's patterns. The second one is something I got off the net and the third is Steve Goods pattern. All from scrap wood so far. Still have to do a little sanding and then put the finish on them. P.S. My granddaughter is going to paint the faces on the cats.

puzzle.jpg

cats.jpg

car.jpg

your hot on these puzzles!