This is where the subject goes.

jerry1939

On a lot of sites, if you don't put "something" in the Subject (field)(box), it won't allow you to proceed.  My Sweet Wife and I have sons, but not daughters.  All are quite computer knowledgeable & 1 has his own computer programming company.  About 15 years ago, they loaded a program on our computer & to use it, sometimes you had to press a certain key.  Whoever wrote that program referred to is as the TWAIN button (Technology Without An Intelligent Name).  Here are some scrolling tips that you may or not have use for.

1. A month or 2 ago, someone on this site was kind enough to post "Measuring Tips".  I use my cheap plastic speed square a lot.  It was stated that the part you scribe (top of the picture) isn't necessarily straight.  Mine had a hump on the upper right of the photo.  The square has a notch where I placed the arrow that always bugged me.  So twice a day I put a drop of glue there and built up that area.  Sanded that whole side flat.

2. IF you use a foot switch with a Delta, sometimes the factory switch gets bumped OFF.  There are holes on the near side of the switch, both sides.  You can take a zip tie, thread it UP through one hole, bend it down & it you can thread it through the hole on the other side.  Now bend it down & horizontal.  It will hold the switch back & ON.  Probably also true with a Dewalt.

3.  Somewhere I saw that somebody hung a plastic grocery bag under their saw.  It catches a lot of sawdust & tiny pieces, but is definitely not a cure all.

007.JPG

012.JPG

022.JPG