Family Portrait

munzieb

I moved this over from Pattern request. Mahendra did a fantastic job designing this pattern. We had visited my nephew and family this summer and wanted to give them a gift to remember our trip.

The photo was enlarged and put on canvas at the UPS Store and printed the Photo file. This was actually my second cutting. Got the first one done and when I lifted the pattern, some of the fibers of the BBPW came up with it. Tired to fill but the color contrast was too great.

20171116_073738.jpg

20171113_060633.jpg

1 hour ago, munzieb said:

I moved this over from Pattern request. Mahendra did a fantastic job designing this pattern. We had visited my nephew and family this summer and wanted to give them a gift to remember our trip.

The photo was enlarged and put on canvas at the UPS Store and printed the Photo file. This was actually my second cutting. Got the first one done and when I lifted the pattern, some of the fibers of the BBPW came up with it. Tired to fill but the color contrast was too great.

20171116_073738.jpg

20171113_060633.jpg

A work of art this is!

Thank you all for your kind comments. The cutting went pretty quick. A little help from my buddy, Mr. Blue Tape. We are keeping the 1st copy to remind me , lesson learned. I may have to make another one if my sister bugs me. I'm getting pretty good at making the picture frames using my Integra Miter on my table saw. Trim is from Lowes.