Craft show

edward

Just got back from a craft show, was a smaller one, did $200, not bad for a smaller show, had to do it by my self as the wife wasn't up to par, told her I will need her more next week for the final show of the year.Hopefully I can get more Christmas items done this week.  edward

On 11/25/2017 at 7:11 PM, edward said:

Just got back from a craft show, was a smaller one, did $200, not bad for a smaller show, had to do it by my self as the wife wasn't up to par, told her I will need her more next week for the final show of the year.Hopefully I can get more Christmas items done this week.  edward

Shows here don't advertise very much and that hurts us bad

I was at my favorite craft show in my own town.  I take two spots and bring my scroll saw and make mini puzzles for kids to take for free! That show is always my best seller !

As a bonus, a gentlemen came to see me and he said that he saw me scroll last year and it got him to try it and ... he's addicted!  I'm so glad to have sparked the flame in someone !

That was the highlight of my show!!

Edited by poupster2