Holy Night Nativity

Scrappile

This is my attempt at the O Holly Night Nativity that is in the latest issue of SSW magazine.  It is a Sue Mey pattern.  I did change the placement of the star.  The star is removable so it can be easily packed away after Christmas.  Already starting on my NY Resolutions  This helps cover the one of trying different types of scrolling other than concentrating on detailed fret pictures.  Please feel free to critic. 

nativity.jpg

Edited by Scrappile

15 hours ago, Scrappile said:

This is my attempt at the O Holly Night Nativity that is in the latest issue of SSW magazine.  It is a Sue Mey pattern.  I did change the placement of the star.  The star is removable so it can be easily packed away after Christmas.  Already starting on my NY Resolutions  This helps cover the one of trying different types of scrolling other than concentrating on detailed fret pictures.  Please feel free to critic. 

nativity.jpg

I like this a lot! Good job!!!

5 hours ago, blights69 said:

Great job Paul nothing to critique as others have said out of interest though where was the star originally if not centre where you have placed it:thumbs:

Here is a picture of the pattern from Sue Mey's site.  It was easy to place it above the stable.  I epoxied a wire into the bottom of the star and the wire goes into a hole drilled in to of the peak of the stable. 

NW1440.png