DONE FOR THE YEAR!!!! Whew...

Iguanadon

14 minutes ago, dgman said:

Hey, are these done on a laser? How many times have you heard that this year?

Are you at least going to take a break? I know I would!

"What kind of laser do you use?"
"What kind of CNC machine do you use?"

Constantly.  LOL

A short break, but I need to do some serious stockpiling.  I'll work at a leisurely pace... 5 a day for the next 3 months.  :-)

10 hours ago, rjweb said:

Congratulations on a great year, have you been using your new hawk, or sticking to your Dewalt, RJ 

All work up until now has been on Dewalt... I plan on giving the Hawk a full, complete run this winter.  If I don't like it, someone will be able to buy it for a bargain price when I list it for sale on Craigslist.

3 hours ago, lawson56 said:

Congrats on a Fantastic yr Scott.:thumbs::thumbs:Take a couple of days off,Relax.The laser and CNC question?Oh I have heard that sooo many times.I made a card holder inshape of ascroll saw to show people what one looks like.:)

I heard the question so often from the very beginning that my main banner at the back of my tent has a picture of my saw and I take used blades with me to show everyone that asks.

8 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

I heard the question so often from the very beginning that my main banner at the back of my tent has a picture of my saw and I take used blades with me to show everyone that asks.

although i dont do shows, ive been asked similar,too. ive been thinking about making a little writeup to put with my work to explain how to tell the difference between works done with a cnc,laser,and scrollsaw.

8 hours ago, jbrowning said:

So how many kids put the puzzle together in under 3 minutes?

Jim

Ah, thanks for the reminder, I had meant to let everyone know that due to the rain in the morning, I needed the table I was going to use for the contest, so I didn't do it.  I have everything set aside though to try it at one of my early events next year.