Hello From Peterborough Ontario Canada

ptboems

Hi....I started scroll sawing two years ago when I lost my right leg to diabetes. I took wordworking in school but due to working and raising a family I didn't do anything with it for years. I still work full-time and would like to spend MORE time in my little shop but I am a little young yet for retirement and my lottery tickets have not produced.....yet!! I enjoy imensely reading this and other forums. I have learned more from others in the past two years than I could on my own in a lifetime. Everyone is so generous with their knowledge, tricks of the trade and sharing patterns. Thanks very much for the opportunity to belong with all of you and I look forward to learning more.

Regards.....Bob.

Hello Bob ,welcome !Looks like you've found a home and the way you talk we'll be learning things from you to.It's really a privledge i treasure coming here everyday.The forum is like an encyclopdia for scrollers.Make sure you go in all the forums to check them out. I found gold in one!I can't remember the forums name completely but the word university was in it's title.so much to learn in there.I don't know the % of young to old scroller but my guess is it favors the older ones.but you young whipper snappers can allways show a trick or too. lol.What scroll saw are you useing ,Thanks for joining :)

Hi Bob. Welcome to the Village. I love buying lottery tickets too, but hate checking to see if I'm a winner. Its much more fun to imagine spending that money than being brought back to the harsh reality that I'm $2 poorer. :lol: But if I do win, I'll certainly get a lot of shop time! Anyway, welcome aboard. Jump in and have some fun! :thumbs: