On holidays, time to cut

GPscroller

Am on holidays Dec 15 - Jan 02 so lots of time in shop.  Here are a few of the items done so far, in between working on my yearly "why the heck am I doing this" project.  The two ornaments I found on Pinterest and they screamed cut me so Jan can paint us.  So I did.  The moose is a pattern by Travis cut on two mahogany drawer side edge glued together.  The sign is a cutting board I found at work and knew instantly what I was going to cut in it.  Reduced the thickness to 5/16 inch and I have no idea what the wood is, but it sure looks nice.

Jeff

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3238.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

53 minutes ago, GPscroller said:

Am on holidays Dec 15 - Jan 02 so lots of time in shop.  Here are a few of the items done so far, in between working on my yearly "why the heck am I doing this" project.  The two ornaments I found on Pinterest and they screamed cut me so Jan can paint us.  So I did.  The moose is a pattern by Travis cut on two mahogany drawer side edge glued together.  The sign is a cutting board I found at work and knew instantly what I was going to cut in it.  Reduced the thickness to 5/16 inch and I have no idea what the wood is, but it sure looks nice.

Jeff

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3238.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

Great ideas done well!