Howdy Fellow Scrollers

OregonWoodman

I'm getting back into the social aspect of scrolling after an 8+ year hiatus. I used to be a very active contributor on a host of scroll saw boards and forums, including designing custom patterns for other users, offering Intarsia lessons (which had an honorary mention in Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts magazine), and being an all-around dork. :razz: Some of you seasoned scrollers may remember me from those days.

Hope to see some old faces and meet new ones, as well as share and learn with you all.

6 hours ago, OregonWoodman said:

I'm getting back into the social aspect of scrolling after an 8+ year hiatus. I used to be a very active contributor on a host of scroll saw boards and forums, including designing custom patterns for other users, offering Intarsia lessons (which had an honorary mention in Scrollsaw Woodworking & Crafts magazine), and being an all-around dork. :razz: Some of you seasoned scrollers may remember me from those days.

Hope to see some old faces and meet new ones, as well as share and learn with you all.

Tell us and show us more of what we want .Good to have you ,Welcome friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to The Village, I am a native Oregonian. I was born in Tillamook, raised in Portland, lived in Portland, Tigard and recently moved from Heppner to  Arizona. Where in Oregon do you live?  Hope to see you logged on here, often. This a great site and you will enjoy it if you give us a little of your time on a regular basis

Dick

heppnerguy