Secret Santa 2010

Firedkm

Can you believe Xmas is getting close again??? We are going to to get started earlier this year with secret Santa.

What is secret Santa? Its a gift exchange between our members at the Village.

The rules

• This gift must be hand made by you.
    Please keep your cost under $20.00
    If you cannot fulfill your obligation please let me know asap.

If you are interested in joining us please email me firedkm@verizon.net and include your full name, user name, address and phone number. Also let me know if your interested in sending a gift across seas to our far away Villagers.

The deadline will November 1st for entry. I will email you with your recipients information on November 2nd.

Sounds fun, but not sure if I could participate as it would be a bit more for someone posting to Australia compared to posting within the US

Brett please participate. We have other Villagers all over the world. This is one reason why I started this early. So everyone will have time to get it shipped out. I am sure there will be others from Australia that will join in.

Clayton its anything you want to make......Ornaments, pyography, portraits, puzzles, etc.

Well Kevin I don't want you to be forgotten either. Unfortunately last year we had some people back out and never told me. I was one that did not receive a gift either so your not alone!

Not everyone will be shipping overseas and I really don't know the cost either. You will get the persons name,address and user name on the Village.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...