Oh Boy! Great Day!

Rockytime

Just spoke with Adreann at Bushton, KS. They are shipping my controller and motor for my 220VS Hawk Ultra tomorrow. Total cost $253.40 including shipping and an extra bottom clamp. It should be operational this weekend. The controller is new and a bearing was replaced in the motor. I had wondered why they had to order a bearing. I checked the population of Bushton. Only 279 people. No wonder there was no bearing supplier. Happy with the price and service. With $453.40 invested I'll have a great saw. Also found out my motor was not the feared Fasco motor.

thats good news, rocky! happy to hear it's the better motor, & you're gettin' a new bearing, too! And you're right, Sir. Bushton is just a small spot in the road, but it's a busy community. The folks at the Hawk plant have more responsibilities than just lookin' after their jobs at the plant, & keepin' the saws movin', but some of them are farmers, one of the secretaries is not only a service tech for the saws & the company, but is raisin' her family, for the most part, right there in the front office, & is a part time librarian for the town public library. The owner of the Company is a farmer himself, a long with other family responsibilities. The husband of Nicole, the secretary, librarian, service tech, & mother, is the head designer & machinist at the plant. 
So, as you can see, sometimes patience & research pays off. It's good to hear your Hawk will be up & on its wheels soon!