Buy 2 get 1 free worked!

amazingkevin

40 minutes ago, amazingkevin said:

Frank,When they picked up their stuff they tipped me.She was interested in a scroll saw and was going to look at a craftsman for $50 Next I gave her a dozen blades and a dewalt scroll saw stand.You would have thought i gave them a bag of money by the smiles on their faces and they kept filling my pockets with money .From rags to riches In 3 hours,Wow!Had to be a blessing ,Thank you Jesus!

I hope the next 4 to visit you are as generous you can then take it easy :):) 

Edited by blights69

Very nice work as always.. You know, for me when a local buys something and wants to meet.. guess I'm impatient because most of the time they are always late by 15-30 minutes etc.. and I'm in the boonies so anywhere I go is at least a 20 minute ( 10-15 mile ) drive to get to the local town...  so i many times just offer to ship it free .. most times it saves me money and time.. Might not be as easy for others to hunt down boxes etc though so i understand that.. Since I sell all the time online.. I bulk order boxes, mailers, and packing materials.. so it's always here..  

On 4/30/2018 at 12:35 PM, heppnerguy said:

Good job on the order. Getting some extra work, really paid off. You did a really nice job on the pattern making as well as the cutting. My hat is off to you, once more

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you Richard, The squirrels are reaping most of the benefits Hungry squirrels happy well feed squirrels,  makes me happy to serve them goodies for little happyness!