3/12 What is your favorite project of all time?

Christina

I don't think I have one special project, I like them all equally for the most part but if I had to choose it would be my lockblade knives. They mean the most to me because I came up with the pattern after my uncle passed away. He was a knife collector and I was very close to him. For a non scrolling project it would have to be my soldier poem mirror I etched with all my service ribbons inset in the frame.

Other than that it is all projects especially when given as a gift and their faces light up, it makes me feel real good.

I'm not sure if I have a favorite project either. I really enjoy making little cars. Mostly because I enjoy watching the little ones playing with them. I like my Hitchcock portrait, mostly because of the subject matter. I guess the my favorite project is the one I'll be doing next. :lol:

I can't say it is my favorite but my most challenging project was my Intarsia of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. It began with a postcard sized picture which I hand drew to 20" x 30",added the horse and buggy for historical value then put in the autumn background to add color.Over 800 pieces from 17 woods done in 150 hours over 2 months.

Monticello10-11-08resized002.jpg