PM Cap Increased!

Travis

Howdy All.  I just wanted to let you know that I increased the number of stored personal messages allowed from 100 to 250 for our members.  If you are a SSV Patron, you can now store unlimited messages!  I know some of you have bumped into the message limit.  As a result, other members can't send you a PM.  So be sure to go to your inbox and delete any old messages you no longer need so you don't cap out again.

Also, there is a way to disable messages.  When you go to your inbox, there is a link on the left that says "Disable Messenger"  If you click that, and confirm, you'll no longer recieve PMs.  You can easily re-enable it by clicking the pulldown by your username in the upper right corner and click "Messages."  It'll ask if you want to re-enable messenger again.  A quick way to see if you accidentally turned off messenger is to look in the upper right corner and look for the envelope icon.  If it's not there, you disabled it.  If it is there, you're good to go.  :)

Capture.JPG