Selling at tha VA hospital

Trka2002

Not sure how to read this one. I guess if you are selling to dignitaries not bad but to vets themself there would be either sales or give aways. I know a person that goes to alot of corporations and sets up either in lunch rooms or lobby and does great sales especially around holidays. He has been doing this for quite some years and is sole income. Does quite well. 

On 8/18/2018 at 5:26 AM, Trka2002 said:

Yesterday I had the opportunity to sell my stuff again at the VA hospital. This was my second day, the first was about a month ago. After expenses, I came home with around $450, so I think I did pretty good. It also opened up more opportunities for me. A lot of people loved my work, and I was invited to sell at other VA’s in our region. It was just dumb luck that I was set up on the day this hospital was hosting a meeting with all the regional canteen directors. I made quite a few contacts I will be following up with this week. 

I would saw I did good. Aside from sells, I made opportunities. Hopefully I can make this work. 

Here is an idea for you,  for an item that may sell well at a VA hospital.  Little scroll work involved though.  Tissue box covers with applied images.

Edited by Jim Finn