1968 Mustang Coupe Clock

kmmcrafts

I've had a 68 fastback clock for a while now.. and have been wanting to add the coupe one day but never could find a great pattern to make one.. while I don't hate this pattern I found.. but I don't really love it either..especially don't like where there is no lines where the door would be and the tire / wheel area needs something as now they kind of flow into the body.. anyway here is a new one for my website.. 

il_570xN.1661831865_kwsk.jpg

18 hours ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

There is no reason you could not have added your own details to it such as door edges and tire edges. I do things like that all the time. Take the basic pattern and tweak it a bit. Nice cutting. 

Thank you JT... 

Yeah I have done the added detail a few times.. and had very good results.. I really cut this thinking it would look great as is.. but once cut.. i think it would have looked better had I added the detail..  

5 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Thank you JT... 

Yeah I have done the added detail a few times.. and had very good results.. I really cut this thinking it would look great as is.. but once cut.. i think it would have looked better had I added the detail..  

Some times what I do is make notes on the master copy and make sure to never cut the original. One of these days I am going to get all my patterns organised or at least stacked in one place. Maybe!!