Scrollnado Dust Collection for DeWalt

Iguanadon

Thanks for the update Scott.. This is about how well the EX-21 does with just hooking up my vac to the dust port.. before doing that.. I'd have a pile of sawdust in my lap, LOL.. I don't get that with my Hawk.. but I still want to try to vac the dust rather than blow it in the air with the saws blower system.. then it seems to take a ride through the air and lands on my toolbox and anything and everything else.. Need to portion it off like you did.. I'm thinking maybe actual walls though and run heat and AC.. in the little room.. probably able to do a 10 x 14 ish room..

Hey our news has been taking about the giant mosquitoes down that way after the hurricane.. saying they are about the size of a humming bird... they say you need a shot gun to shoot them out of the air etc.. people are passing out after it drinks a quart of blood.. Sounds like a hoot of a time to me... wish I had more money for ammo.... Maybe scientist will morph some sort of giant bats to be able to eat them.. 😂