Square problem

edward

Last Month at my show I sold an Item through square for $25 which I got credit  for, everything totaled  up, now I was charged $25 on my visa, through  square, which someone used it to  buy something hand made in another  State. Not really sure how that was done Called square and they had no record on it. Visa wanted me to cancel the card but I told them no as it would screw every thing up. Guess I will have to eat the $25.  How they got my square is beyond me.

I am with a Wayne, if they used your credit card information, it has nothing to do with your Square account. Somebody does have your credit card information and you need to cancel that card and get a new one.  Believe me, I know what a pain it is. I have had to do it too many times in the past few years. You seldom figure out how they get your card information. Too many data breaches, ways to read a card from your pocket, etc. they often do a small purchase to confirm its a valid card, then hit it up big later, for your security, please, please, please, get a new card. You don’t want your credit messed up, or your credit card company holding you at fault for knowing it has been compromised and not getting a new one to replace it.