Account Locked

JLawson56

On 11/18/2018 at 3:07 AM, JLawson56 said:

For the last 4 mornings I have had trouble signing in.I have been getting Account Locked,Wait 15 minutes,Then I have to go to forgot password,I put in my new password,I get in.I have had to do this for the last 4 mornings.Whats going on?🤔

Still having the same problem,🤔

Yes.I have had to change my password 3 times.It just happened again.I used the same password I changed to this morning..I had to use forgot password.Went thru my email came back,used the same password I used the morning.I went to my account put the same password in there,as I did this morning,and yesterday morning.I don't know what I,m doing wrong.🤔

I haven't had anybody else report issues, so I'm not sure what's going on.  I can change the password for you.  That should make it stick.  I'll send you an PM with the details.

7 hours ago, JLawson56 said:

I forgot to mention,It is also saying (Login not secure)

I have to add an SSL certificate to the website.  Work has been beating up on me lately, and I just need to carve some time to focus on the update.  They say it's easy, but my experience with technology suggests otherwise.  :rofl:  Here's a little more info: