Just... one... more... event...

Iguanadon

Next to last event of the year was today.  Threat of rain in the forecast all week and this morning I decided to attend even though it looked like rain around 1pm.  Beautiful weather until the rain came at 1:30.  Packed up a little early (3pm scheduled ending) and had a good day... 

One more event next Saturday, then DONE for the year and I'm ready.  Even though fewer events this year due a very rainy summer and Hurricane Florence I'm still ready to take a break and just stockpile puzzles during the winter.

Sold 52 puzzles today which was decent.  Last Saturday was a rain-out.  After my event next Saturday I'll compile all my stats for 2018 and share them for those who are curious. 

IMG_20181201_095829.jpg

IMG_20181201_095821.jpg

IMG_20181201_095812.jpg

IMG_20181201_080110.jpg

15 hours ago, lawson56 said:

A BIG variety,WOW!! Love the Big Foot.:thumbs::thumbs:

Last time I counted, I had 65 breeds of dog and then another 65 other critters that I display at events.  Next Saturday I plan on having a Discount Table to thin things down a little.  Get rid of items that I haven't sold any of or maybe just 1 or 2 of all year long.  I kind of hate to do it cuz sometimes I'll get someone that walks up and says "Do you happen to have a polar bear?"  And I like reaching over and grabbing it.

Edited by Iguanadon