light of the world

tony coleman

Very nicely done. One of these days I am going to complete mine. I did the center piece with red oak and stained it a med walnut and used maple as the overlays and did not like the combination after I got done. So I put it aside about 10 years ago and never completed. Will have to revisit someday. Thanks for showing.

13 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

A really nice plaque. Lots of beautiful fret work going on there. It sounds like others have found this pattern, I have never seen it before. Is it still available somewhere?

Dick

heppnerguy

i would think its still available,the pattern was  created by DIRK BOELMAN,who sadly passed away,but if you google his name im sure you will find it,

6 hours ago, tony coleman said:

i would think its still available,the pattern was  created by DIRK BOELMAN,who sadly passed away,but if you google his name im sure you will find it,

Thank you. I have purchased some of his patterns, right after his passing. that was the first time that I had heard of him and I purchased several of his patterns to try and help his wife out a little, financially 

Dick

heppnerguy