photobucket update

countrycrafts

Hi guys thanks for all the loverly comments it makes it all worth while.I'm afraid i find it difficult to do Intarsia as I have acensial tremmers pritty bad so I find it much easies to do sculpured segmentation, .I have a tip for anyone sufering from the same thing as I do. First nail a piece of 1/4" ply wood on the wood you are about to use in all four corners.Then stick on the patern, drill a entry hole cut roud the outside of the piece, cut the ouside of the piece you are makin.now you have a ready made backer. Take the remandwer of the scrap ply of then atach another piece of scrap ply on the back again, now put the backer back in and now you have a place to put you cut pieces, I think you will agree with me if you have a bad tremmer you cut the pieces and try to keep them all together and if you do shake and knock a piece it's only the one and replacing the backer raises your work a 1/4" making it easier to get at the pieces.Hope helps some one out there I got so fedup with trying to but pieces back together again Mal

PS forgot to say I use soft wood all the time including the round frame and use a pyrography pen to give textured afect.The back piece on the bulldog and airdale are all burnt but I do make my own pens and wire nibs