Outstanding Customer Service

I posted this on another site, thought all would like to know that there are business people out ready to serve us.

I just wanted everyone to know about my recent purchase from QTE North America.  I ordered the new Pagas Head Clamp Set for my ailing EX-21 on 1/19 and was excited to receive them in about a week.  When I opened the box, my excitement waned because I noticed that I was sent the wrong set of clamps and my saw is pretty much out of service.  

I called QTE this morning (FRI.), and received the best customer service I have ever experienced.  I spoke with Richard Boehl and he immediately knew what my problem was and couldn't apologize enough.  Rich quickly looked up my order and promised to ship out the correct set quickly, well in less then an hour, I got an e-mail that said my clamp set was on the way to the east coast via express mail, and I should expect them in a few days.

I would highly recommend that anyone who needs or wants Pegas parts, to purchase from QTENorth America, INC.   www.Qtena.com 

Rick

1 hour ago, Hudson River Rick said:

I posted this on another site, thought all would like to know that there are business people out ready to serve us.

I just wanted everyone to know about my recent purchase from QTE North America.  I ordered the new Pagas Head Clamp Set for my ailing EX-21 on 1/19 and was excited to receive them in about a week.  When I opened the box, my excitement waned because I noticed that I was sent the wrong set of clamps and my saw is pretty much out of service.  

I called QTE this morning (FRI.), and received the best customer service I have ever experienced.  I spoke with Richard Boehl and he immediately knew what my problem was and couldn't apologize enough.  Rich quickly looked up my order and promised to ship out the correct set quickly, well in less then an hour, I got an e-mail that said my clamp set was on the way to the east coast via express mail, and I should expect them in a few days.

I would highly recommend that anyone who needs or wants Pegas parts, to purchase from QTENorth America, INC.   www.Qtena.com 

Rick

They are situated about 50 miles from me and I had similar great service. I got my set in less than 2 days and when I have emailed them to ask questions, I get a reply the same day usually. Great people to deal with. Thanks to Iggy. I think it was him who recommended buy from QTE. They had the best price at the time.

I also just had a great customer service with them and it was Richard that helped me. I purchased my Pegas chuck heads from them also and had the thumb screw ends and set screw ends wear out very quickly. I emailed them on Saturday when they were closed and had a return email at eight am Monday morning. Richard rushed out two new sets of swivels and set screws at no charge. They also sell Pegas blades at a very good price I thought. I am going to try them next time I need blades. I have received several emails from Richard on tips for sanding down my thumb screw tips and cleaning blades. I already knew all the things he told me but it was still nice that he cared enough to email back.

grizz

3 hours ago, scrollingforsanity said:

I also just had a great customer service with them and it was Richard that helped me. I purchased my Pegas chuck heads from them also and had the thumb screw ends and set screw ends wear out very quickly. I emailed them on Saturday when they were closed and had a return email at eight am Monday morning. Richard rushed out two new sets of swivels and set screws at no charge. They also sell Pegas blades at a very good price I thought. I am going to try them next time I need blades. I have received several emails from Richard on tips for sanding down my thumb screw tips and cleaning blades. I already knew all the things he told me but it was still nice that he cared enough to email back.

grizz

That means so much to the customers to know that the company cares. Thanks for the update. So far, I've had no problem with either the set screws or the tips but now I'll be alert to the problem.

Great idea Jim... as they are not placed very high in google search when searching for the Pegas clamps.. They were a few pages back when I did my search a few month back.. I was about to give up and buy from another source just as I stumbled on their site.. Every link to them that gets posted around the web from them helps their ranking with google searches.. to get them closer to the front page and at the top of the front page.. without paying to be there.. Bear woods is top do for me when I search.. everyone that searches will get different results based on their user history.. Another thing that helps them is people clicking on these links that we post... A good reason for people to post their website links all over the net.. like I have in my signature for my site.. the more people clicking that in my signature helps my rank in google..

Anyway... enough rambling about that.. here is a link to their pegas chucks

https://qtena.com/b-pegas-scroll-saws-br-b-pegas-head-clamp-sets-br-c-2409_2554.html

I have been carrying on a short email conversation with Richard at QTE. It seems that he and I grew up very nearly at the same time here in So Cal. We frequented many of the same old establishments near where I live. He is going to join SSV and may even become a contributor. It's nice to know who you are dealing with. 

If Ray didn't mention it, the new Pegas blade clamps will make a great addition to your saw. They are much lighter, easier to work with and cut some of the vibration down on my saw. I'm going to add the set designed for the EX to my Dewalt because I like the tension lever. Good investment.