1970 Yenko NOVA

Hey Jim, this one's for you.  

Once again, thank you for your help.  I changed the bottom, I thought the wrench looked kool under the car.  I cut the image from a nice piece of Cherry, 2 coats of Watco Oil and rattle can laquer.  The lettering is vinyl, and he was very happy with it.  Hope this works, I have never post a picture before.  I am slave to my computer.

!970 Yenko Nova

Edited by Hudson River Rick

Rick, when I post a picture I chose the Choose files at the bottom of the posting window area.. Then it should pop-up with select file from your computer.. chose the file of your picture and it should upload the picture in a smaller window.. then it's ready to submit like you normally do to reply or post an topic.. 

I had to save it to my computer. It downloaded. Then I clicked on the file and it gave me a menu of what program to use to open it. I chose Irfanview and got an error message that said it was a .jpg file with the wrong extension. Did I want to correct it? I said yes and it opened. Computers are very strange animals.

15 hours ago, Hudson River Rick said:

Hey Jim, this one's for you.  

Once again, thank you for your help.  I changed the bottom, I thought the wrench looked kool under the car.  I cut the image from a nice piece of Cherry, 2 coats of Watco Oil and rattle can laquer.  The lettering is vinyl, and he was very happy with it.  Hope this works, I have never post a picture before.  I am slave to my computer.

!970 Yenko Nova

Very nice cutting, thanks for showing it.

And thanks Kevin for the posting of the pic and the kind words