Custom Harley

woodduck

3 hours ago, Foxfold said:

Outstanding.... I'm not going to let Tony see this only because he'll want one and I'll never have the skill you have... 

Truly great cutting Peter.  👍

Hi Brenda:
Don't sell yourself short, I'm sure if you were to get right down to it you would pull this off
We seen some of your work
As they say, one hole at a time makes a masterpiece - It is a nice looking bike, isn't it
Well done Peter
Fab4

On 2/6/2019 at 5:01 PM, heppnerguy said:

Peter, you never cease to amaze me with your work. This is outstanding. Is this your pattern as well?

Dick

heppnerguy 

No Dick ,this one is a pattern by NOEL & it was in the Scrollers Cafe. Thank you for your comments.I really enjoyed doing this one even if it was challenging in a lot of places.Cheers Peter

9 hours ago, woodduck said:

No Dick ,this one is a pattern by NOEL & it was in the Scrollers Cafe. Thank you for your comments.I really enjoyed doing this one even if it was challenging in a lot of places.Cheers Peter

THANK YOU  Peter. It is a really nice piece. I will go take a look and see if I can find the pattern. I think it would be a fun one to make.

Dick

heppnerguy