The couch is comfy....

RabidAlien

11 hours ago, Scrappile said:

The couch is heaven,,, it is the dirty old filthy, flea infested dog house I have to spend a lot of time in that I hate!!!😫

Paul, maybe you should do a little more cleaning of the dog and his house if you need to spend so much time there with the dog. 😉

8 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Thanks for posting how walnut looks on pine!!!

Knots look weird, but I've found that stains of any color/brand/flavor don't like knots.  :)  My wife wanted a dark color once, she liked the sample pic on the front of the can of Minwax walnut (I'm partial to "Provincial", myself), so....that's what we use.

I've got a can of "Gunstock" that comes out a reddish-orange, and a can of "Cherry" that was behind the dented and looks-like-it-had-been-opened can of Provincial and I didn't notice it until after I'd gotten home....thought "why not?" and tried it, but it looks more like just a clear coat than anything that really colors the wood.  I can see where I'd use them, so I kept em.  Still need to get back to the store and nab some more Provincial.

All Minwax, of course.

Edited by RabidAlien