My Try At Dicks Clock Tower.

rdatelle

I keep coming back and look at you and Dick's clocks.  I have always wanted to make a detail fret clock, but a lot of them have a big problem,,, they are big!   I haven't been able to figure out what I would do with one after I got it completed.  This one looks manageable.  Can you give me the measurements of it completed? 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, rdatelle said:

I got the plans from Dick (Hepenguy). But if you google clock tower you can fine the plans for free. It's made out of 1/4 and 1/8 BB.. if you check his page he put a link to the plans to.

Hi, Ralph,

Great work on the clock!

I'm interested in at least looking at the plans but, I do not see the "link on his page" that you refer to.
I imagine you mean Dick Heppnerguy's page but, could not find that either.
Thanks for any reply to spirithorse55 at Hotmail dot com

God Bless! Spirithorse

21 hours ago, Scrappile said:

I keep coming back and look at you and Dick's clocks.  I have always wanted to make a detail fret clock, but a lot of them have a big problem,,, they are big!   I haven't been able to figure out what I would do with one after I got it completed.  This one looks manageable.  Can you give me the measurements of it completed? 

Hi Paul, it's around 22 inches tall and about 18 wide. and 6 inches deep. Hope that helps. Right now I have mine sitting in the middle of my dining room table.

16 hours ago, spirithorse said:

Hi, Ralph,

Great work on the clock!

I'm interested in at least looking at the plans but, I do not see the "link on his page" that you refer to.
I imagine you mean Dick Heppnerguy's page but, could not find that either.
Thanks for any reply to spirithorse55 at Hotmail dot com

God Bless! Spirithorse

Hi Bob, here's a link to it. Hope it works. Let me know if it doesn't.

DP573-BellTowerClock.pdf

Edited by rdatelle

1 hour ago, rdatelle said:

Hi Paul, it's around 22 inches tall and about 18 wide. and 6 inches deep. Hope that helps. Right now I have mine sitting in the middle of my dining room table.

Thanks, Ralph.  that is a good place for it, but I could not do that,,,, I would have to get my wife to let me move some of her quilting "stuff"!!  Can't remember the last time I ate at the dinning room table,,,,,, 🙄 Oh well, I don't mind.  Keeps her out of my work shop!😉

Edited by Scrappile

I tried it, just out of curiosity. I couldn't open it either it said

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1