Not sure.

I get the are  you sure box all the time, but I agree the site is much slower than it was.  Especially when I click the star/round button to show first unread post in a thread.

I can middle click the thread and it comes in fairly quick, but middle click the star/round button and it waits and waits

I'll keep an eye on the speed thing.  It seems to be really hit or miss for me.  Sometimes, it works great...other times, it's a bit slow.

I get the popup when I click "Mark Forum As Read" (at the top of each forum), but the popup box doesn't happen on the "Mark Site As Read" (top and bottom of the website).  I'll put in a request to bring it back since that feature was built into the software.

7 hours ago, Travis said:

I'll keep an eye on the speed thing.  It seems to be really hit or miss for me.  Sometimes, it works great...other times, it's a bit slow.

I get the popup when I click "Mark Forum As Read" (at the top of each forum), but the popup box doesn't happen on the "Mark Site As Read" (top and bottom of the website).  I'll put in a request to bring it back since that feature was built into the software.

Now that is strange I have never noticed it at the top, the mark as read link is always at the bottom of the thread listing for me

EDIT - just looked, it is there at the top (and bottom), I just never noticed it

Edited by JimErn

3 hours ago, JimErn said:

Now that is strange I have never noticed it at the top, the mark as read link is always at the bottom of the thread listing for me

EDIT - just looked, it is there at the top (and bottom), I just never noticed it

What I see, and where I see it varies depending upon what tool I use to get online.  I prefer the computer for the bigger screen and where I see everything.  If I get on from my iPad, things are displayed differently and i different areas (do to screen size).  I try not to use my phone - my eyes thank me! 😉☺️