whitewolf710

whitewolf710

good to be back had a small case of depression

but a gal i know has brought this old wolf back from retirement all of you remember by art signed

ww710 or whitewolf710 now its WW710dl the dl is my dedication to her her initials will be on all my patterns from here on out 

and back to pattern making im here if anyone needs me any requests for a pattern message me 

i am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

donnaswolf.jpg

wolfnchief.jpg

wolftree.jpg

Edited by whitewolf710

Glad to  see you have made it back after 9 years. That is a long time to be away. You patterns look a little on the challenging side but also the results will be worth the time and effort to cut. I was not here in The Village that long ago but I am always happier when I see someone return to scrolling after having done it before. I will be excited to see you contribution posts on here as time goes by.

Dick

heppnerguy

i will make a few easier ones along the way im kinda known for my outlandish ones lol . if any of you have a request for a picture to a pattern dont hesitate to send me the picture ill make you a pattern from any family picture you send to me o attached one im presently working on for a friend once its done ill be cutting it .......not till winter as im keeping this one for my winter to cut list but i will post the cut one once its done still have some clean up yet on the pattern but its clming along nicely 

Untitled.png

tuffys house.jpg

Edited by whitewolf710

Aha! Welcome back. Must have been tough not to scroll all those years. Jump on in pull up a chair,drink some Joe and have a ball meeting old and now new friends. Hope you get to be a regular around here.Make us all some breakfast tomorrow friend. Thanks for not being shy and signed up for more fun fill action in SSV!!!

Welcome back! I'm new here and to scrolling...like about a week! I love the house pattern! And would love to learn how to make and cut a pattern from a picture! 

If you could please ( or anyone who makes and cuts picture patterns ) post a picture...the pattern...and the finished cut. This would help my old newbie brain to see what could be when looking at a photo. When you have time and nothing else to do. BUT...please make it a simple beginner type so it will register through the cobwebs...lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, whitewolf710 said:

well i came back a tad to fast and over did it spent 2.5 days in emergency cut close to 1 grands worth of stock for selling in 9 days .......and boom had a stroke nothing serious but enough to knock me off the saw for a bit 

Hi Darryn:
Sorry to hear about our set back
At the end of the day, you gotta ask yourself
Is it worth it?
I understand trying to keep busy, but in this case baby steps will better suit your needs
Take Care
Fab4

Hello,

Mike from Tucson, AZ. I've been wanting to get into scroll saw work for some time now. This is more for therapeutic reasons than anything else. I have other power tools I have acquired over the years and I'm in the process of converting a shed to a workshop. It takes me awhile to acquire a tool. Have to save up for it after I have seen the need or want for it. Well anyways, I took the plunge about two weeks ago and bought myself a scroll saw. This is after watching a ton of YouTube videos and researching scroll saws. I'm continuing to watch videos and visits websites related to scroll saws and this is how I happened to be here now. Also, learning how to make patterns using Inkscape and Word. I wish everyone the best.

Mike