customers

amazingkevin

It's always my wife that's at fault on that one.. When I first started sawing she sold pieces at work before they had a finish on them, LOL  One evening she mentioned to me that she was going to take it to work and show her co-workers.. I said you can but I need to finish it first.. It disappeared and never returned.. finally came back as green paper bills.. I said next time wait until I'm done with it... Next time comes and guess what... disappeared again.. I finally got smart and stopped bringing them in to show them off until I'm absolutely done.. 😂

9 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

It's always my wife that's at fault on that one.. When I first started sawing she sold pieces at work before they had a finish on them, LOL  One evening she mentioned to me that she was going to take it to work and show her co-workers.. I said you can but I need to finish it first.. It disappeared and never returned.. finally came back as green paper bills.. I said next time wait until I'm done with it... Next time comes and guess what... disappeared again.. I finally got smart and stopped bringing them in to show them off until I'm absolutely done.. 😂

Sounds like a plan!!! Comforting to know others are like me,lol!!! GThanks for making me smile!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My most famous no picture project is back in the late 70's where I took a Dodge Van and converted into a custom camper van. I mean it was unbelievable what I accomplished by myself having no experience in cutting metal for new windows, running new electrical, etc etc. I have absolutely no pictures of it and had it for six years. DUH!!!!

On 9/24/2019 at 3:20 AM, kmmcrafts said:

Kevin, I'm beginning to have the same problem. But so far, no money has changed hands. It's just "Oh will you make one for me"?

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2019 at 5:37 AM, John B said:

Kev, I wasn't sure whether to Like, laugh or be confused at you dilemma mate.
You are not the only one. I have made custom pieces and been in such a hurry to post them, I have forgotten to take,me pics.
I think @JimErn said it best "It's no easy task growing old" :)

I have to stop and smell the roses now and then just to connect nature,lol Thanks John!!!

On 10/6/2019 at 6:14 AM, ScollSaw Slasher said:

My most famous no picture project is back in the late 70's where I took a Dodge Van and converted into a custom camper van. I mean it was unbelievable what I accomplished by myself having no experience in cutting metal for new windows, running new electrical, etc etc. I have absolutely no pictures of it and had it for six years. DUH!!!!

That's horrible, OMG!!!!

On 10/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, octoolguy said:

I have sort of found the fix for this problem. I take pics of each stage along the way so that when something is done, I have a pictorial history of each piece. The fact that we can take quick pics with our phones had added that ability.

Yes a cell phone is my brain it seems

On 10/6/2019 at 4:36 PM, Rockytime said:

My cell phone is always out. I photograph everything I do. If someone has a question I can often fine a picture to explain things. I sometimes think I post too many photos, although "No pictures, it didn't happen".

Better days are coming ,Rockytime!!!