Newbie to SSV...

Dodge_CountyUSA

Greetings - I am a recent retiree - been scrolling off (mostly) and on for about 4 years...started out with a couple of Craftsman saws, got tired of them rapidly. Started watching Craigs list, and spotted 3 Hawks one week. Checked them out, ended up bringing home a "tweener" VS 220, serial number 2600x. I say "tweener", as the saw (by the serial number) is "in between" models, as it doesn't exactly match my owners manual and has a upper arm from the Ultra model, but not the lower arm. Regardless of the model, it is a great step up, and I just need to spend some time using the machine.

I've been reading posts in the various topics, and have found lots of good information. 

Jim

Welcome from Southern Arizona where it is still in the upper 80's to mid 90's here. So glad you found us and decided to join up. I see that you have not posted anything since your introduction. It is imperative that you post often so you can start to understand why we all like this site so much. It takes you commenting on things and posting some of your work, as you start making more sawdust with you  Hawk, in order for you to know us and we, you, a lot better.

Dick

heppnerguy