new guy. happy to be herer

scroller777

Hi, my name is Steve, I'm new to this site, I've been scrolling for over 20 years, love the art and seeing others new and impressive ideas.

I look forward to learning and reading what others are up to.  I live in the Pacific Northwest,  I thought my work over the years would catch the eye of others in my family to attempt it but as for now I'm the only one.  That's ok, my 788 is always waiting for me.  My greatest joy is making gifts for others.  I'm making gift for an exchange Christmas party that I won't be at. but it will surely bring smiles which is what I look forward to.

Happy Scrolling

Steve

scroller777

Hello Steve and another Tennessee welcome.  Glad you found our Village and we look forward to your participation. Lots of sharing of work and ideas here regularly. Hope to see some of your work.  Where in the Pacific Northwest are you?  We have some other members from that side of the States.  Perhaps you are close to one or two of them.

17 hours ago, scroller777 said:

Hi, my name is Steve, I'm new to this site, I've been scrolling for over 20 years, love the art and seeing others new and impressive ideas.

I look forward to learning and reading what others are up to.  I live in the Pacific Northwest,  I thought my work over the years would catch the eye of others in my family to attempt it but as for now I'm the only one.  That's ok, my 788 is always waiting for me.  My greatest joy is making gifts for others.  I'm making gift for an exchange Christmas party that I won't be at. but it will surely bring smiles which is what I look forward to.

Happy Scrolling

Steve

scroller777

Welcome Steve!!! After reading your post and seeing your a newbie made me laugh. Your a well seasoned scroller with plenty of notches in your belt!!! We'll all jump for joy upon seeing your past projects that are on your wall of fame!!!! I too am a giver of my work like you it's my greatest joy!!! I'll personally be looking for your future post to learn from. Hope you become a regular!!! Welcome again my friend!!!! Enjoy!!!!