more pictures of my woodworking

Dragonkort

1344909344_firemanshoelaceclimbercloseup.thumb.jpg.5c22705206d0e651b361acab6ebfb328.jpg1013485844_footballticktacktoegamereadyforeaby.thumb.jpg.1befa4a338cb86b10680c8d401bb312a.jpg1844493452_candycornmonsters.thumb.jpg.9bbeaa967412ba5ab740747e7afd13fd.jpg1388314367_candycainsanta.thumb.jpg.0d40dae785778e9a7db9510a6f90623a.jpgaaaaaa.thumb.jpg.f1143345662ec54f9b913e5da9ab2e51.jpgok heres a few more pictures of the stuff iv made. The first one is a toy climbing firemen. Iv made all kinds of these. The next one is from a pattern I sort of made myself. I found a picture of some foot ball helments and decided to make a msu/ um foot ball tick tack toe game. I got the idea from remembering that my brother in law and his son always watched the msu/um football games and they were fans of opposing teams. lol  Then theres the candy corn monsters...a witch, vamper and frankinstien.  Next is the santa candy cane holder. I used sawdust mixed with glue to make the beard and fluffy trim on the santa.  Thanksgiving is my favorit holiday but there are never really a lot of thanksgiving decorations around to buy sooo I make my own. this pattern of a pilgrim with his gun and turkey walking past corn my ex got I think at home depo or some place like that.  it has thanksgiving and christmass patterns and a few other simple patterns to make. I don't glue the pilgrim and corn to the base because its easer to store if it can be taken apart.  well that's it for now lol 

lol thanks kevin, but theres nothing spical about my work....compaired to a lot of the other works of art iv seen here its pretty simple  iv never quite got up the courage to try the harder and more complex patterns.  lol although im thinking I might take a stap at something harder some time in the furture. spike got me I think its like a 100 pieces of fake flooring some one took out o f there house for me to use for scrolling. now all I have to do is find some nice patterns to use with it and get some  woodstain to match it so I can stain the  edges of what I do make with them close to the same color.  or depending what I make I can paint the sides a totally different color as accent. 

Nice work.

Neat idea of having them -take apart for storage.

My favorite is the Santa on "skies"--though I am afraid his skies  would tend to disappear around me. 

When I was a "fireman" we did not have that kind of ladder; ours were fiberglass- less apt to conduct electricity than aluminum or wet wood! 

Edited by rjR
typo

Thanks everybody !! I have tons of patterns from books, magazines, and what iv found on line. Then theres the few that ritia made for me. and that's just my wood patterns!! I have almost as many crochet magzines books and on line.....add to that sewing and emboridy and maching emboridy patterns knitting, weaving and plastic canvas patterns....well lets just say I have a LOT of patterns.lol more patterns then I could ever make in my life time. spike is always asking me don't you have enough patterns???  my answer...you can never have to many patterns !!! lol I just love finding all the things out there just waiting to made!!! lol sometimes I will look through my patterns for hours before picking a project of two. lol