BOTAS motorcycle

amazingkevin

3 hours ago, rdatelle said:

WoW Kevin. You outdid yourself with your hidden talent. Looks great. Do you ever use a sanding mop for things like that. I use mine all the time when I have a lot of fibers popping up. Works great.

I even torched the fuzzys and it was so clean but a top coat opened a can of worms for me

On 4/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, amazingkevin said:

Been wanting to do this a long time. And next time it will be bigger. This baby,s a full 16.5" x 10.5/8" in 1/4" 3 ply plywood  cabinet backer I found or salvaged. I spent a lot of time sanding and detailing but the finish coat raised all the slivers everywhere.cut with  FDScroll reverse #3 blade. Good practise piece. I spent my extra time in 3 or 4 days and cut till tired. Rattle can primer & top coat.

IMG_20200423_151746074.jpg

IMG_20200423_151937684.jpg

IMG_20200423_155810542.jpg

Great job

well thanks kevin!!  now all I have to do is buy some smaller blades lol i'll have to look on line and see where I can get some, only place around here that sells them s johnsons work bench and I do believe there closed now.  Most of the people here in mic( or at least those I know and have heard from are NOT happy that pretty much everything is closed)   A friend of mine went to meyjers and Walmart and they were only allowed to go into the section of the store that had food in it... she was going to pick up some yarn for me a few odds and ends for her. she was not happy!!!  I mean really if im already in the store, and your only letting like 35 people in the store at a time...I don't think im in or causing anyone else more danger then when I was in the food section... but its not a nessary item....  gezzz !

5 hours ago, Dragonkort said:

well thanks kevin!!  now all I have to do is buy some smaller blades lol i'll have to look on line and see where I can get some, only place around here that sells them s johnsons work bench and I do believe there closed now.  Most of the people here in mic( or at least those I know and have heard from are NOT happy that pretty much everything is closed)   A friend of mine went to meyjers and Walmart and they were only allowed to go into the section of the store that had food in it... she was going to pick up some yarn for me a few odds and ends for her. she was not happy!!!  I mean really if im already in the store, and your only letting like 35 people in the store at a time...I don't think im in or causing anyone else more danger then when I was in the food section... but its not a nessary item....  gezzz !

Strange times for sure!!!