Hello from the East Coast of Central Florida

FrankEV

49 minutes ago, flarud said:

Frank, I had thought that I already asked you this question but I can't find it... What part of Florida are you in?

Ormond Beach.

I looked you up in the membermap and see you are in Deltona.  I frequently ride the loop along Lakeshore drive on my MC after catching breakfast at the Osteen Dinner. 

You can see my location there also.

Edited by FrankEV

23 hours ago, FrankEV said:

Ormond Beach.

I looked you up in the membermap and see you are in Deltona.  I frequently ride the loop along Lakeshore drive on my MC after catching breakfast at the Osteen Dinner. 

You can see my location there also.

I've rode that area many times on my bike,, ate at the Osteen diner a time or two also,, they are a bit pricey on their breakfast.  The "Deltona Loop" isn't quite as nice as the one up by you!

39 minutes ago, flarud said:

I've rode that area many times on my bike,, ate at the Osteen diner a time or two also,, they are a bit pricey on their breakfast.  The "Deltona Loop" isn't quite as nice as the one up by you!

Bike? Peddle or MC?  If MC, what are you riding?

Yep, the loop up here is nice, but when you can ride it every day if you want it can get boring and I'm always looking for other nice rides. 

On 8/20/2020 at 6:16 PM, FrankEV said:

Bike? Peddle or MC?  If MC, what are you riding?

Yep, the loop up here is nice, but when you can ride it every day if you want it can get boring and I'm always looking for other nice rides. 

Kawasaki VN2000,, it's a 2053cc big boy cruiser.  There are some nice roads out in Lake County.  Out in Mt. Dora, Tavares, Minneola, Montverde, etc.  Several places to stop and get a bite to eat.