1/5 Newbie Here!

Christina

I'm new here to SSV..........but many of you know me from other sites. For those who don't........my name is Christina and I live in Jennings, OK with my hubby and 9 birds, 5 dogs, 2 rats, 1 iguana...........and aaaaaa partridge in a pear treeeee lol.

I'm just learning to scroll but I've been on the forums for several years now as a pattern maker. I really enjoy seeing everyone's work and I also really enjoy making and sharing patterns. I'm a crafter from way back so I do a bit of everything. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Happy Days,

Christina

I'm new here to SSV..........but many of you know me from other sites. For those who don't........my name is Christina and I live in Jennings, OK with my hubby and 9 birds, 5 dogs, 2 rats, 1 iguana...........and aaaaaa partridge in a pear treeeee lol.

I'm just learning to scroll but I've been on the forums for several years now as a pattern maker. I really enjoy seeing everyone's work and I also really enjoy making and sharing patterns. I'm a crafter from way back so I do a bit of everything. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Happy Days,

Christina

Welcome abord..

I'm going to be working on a few Video podcast on how to's, so Hope that you come by and check them out.

Also, We have 5 Birds, used to have 14 Birds, some died, now I'm left with 5... Then i also have 5 Dogs....

...my name is Christina and I live in Jennings, OK with my hubby and 9 birds, 5 dogs, 2 rats, 1 iguana...........and aaaaaa partridge in a pear treeeee lol...

Wow, that's quite a full house! Would you like a cat? I'll ship him for free! UPS ground only, though. LOL. My son would never forgive me. Who would he torment on a daily basis, then?

Hi Everyone..........thanks for the warm welcome. I don't think a cat would be a good idea though lololol...........my Shepard and Rottweiller would eat it! Especially the Shepard, she kills anything smaller than she is! I do love cats too though lol. I'm a critter kinda gal! The more the merrier in my opinion.

Handi............yes I'll take a look. I can use all the help I can get!

Thanks again.........I'm really glad to be here.

Christina

• 3 years later...